Monday, November 16, 2009

Introduction: Ground Rules

My girlfriend moved to Wichita from New York City a few months ago. Among the differences she noted, was the fact that Kansans love meat. Not only do we love meat, we eat a lot of it, frequently. I realized I seldomly have a meal that does not involve beef, pork, chicken, lamb, or venison. Instead of feeling remorse for eating large quantities of red meat, I have decided to manifest my love for Cheeseburgers by writing this blog.

Wichita Burger Review will focus on any place that serves Cheeseburgers in the area, with an occasional "out of town" appearance. The blog is not meant to determine where the best burger is, rather to give readers information so they can form their own opinions and discover new delicious burger joints in ICT.

I will try to assess the establishments based off location, physical appearance, taste, burger presentation, price, payment options, portion size, wait staff, "toilet effect," and overall impressions.

If you know of a great burger place, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment